Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo Evaluation!

Picture 1, it seems the "rule of thirds" is being used, because my eyes are directed right in the middle of the picture, where there is a man holding a sign, and a rainbow colored flag. There also seems to be a lot of symmetry,a lot people are wearing black, which really stands out.

Picture 2, this one is also using the "rule of thirds"  as well, my eyes are directed to the right side of the photo, towards the two women, it uses symmetry with the guards on their horses, and I infer that they are upset, because the guards are keeping them from getting across.

Picture 3, the "rule of thirds" is definitely being used, I can't look away from his eyes, which have symmetry, and this photo brings a lot of sadness, it seems he has been affected by the riot.

Picture 4, technically the "rule of thirds" is being used, but at the same time, there is really nothing else to be looking at. My eyes are directed to the students and then the one student at the front of the class, I get the impression that he has to teach the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment